Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Blessings for my loved ones.

All of you.  You know who you are.
March is typically a time of springtime celebration, and now we are officially in spring.  Vancouver has a Celticfest roughly around St.Patrick's Day so I get my dose of lively jigs and reels (which I missed this year).  The yacht club will have its first cruise of the year to the same tried-and-true cabin in Snug Cove,  And my birthday is coming up which finds both myself and others at least feigning to dedicate some time to meeee! I need no gifts, I just like the self-indulgent pampering.
Yet it seems to be on the back burner as I've made poor or at least loose plans for such occasion.  I have friends with health problems both physical and mental that I wish I could resolve or assist, which has just left me with my wheels spinning.
So my birthday wish is for you, for you to know you are loved and that I hope you heal.  This post is for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment